This page contains thorough information on how to remove Stellaris for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Stellaris from your PCParadox Development Studio
. Further information on Paradox Development Studio can be found here
. More information about Stellaris can be seen at http://store.steampowered.com/app/281990
. Usually the Stellaris application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stellaris directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Stellaris is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stellaris\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. stellaris.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 18.01 MB (18887680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Stellaris. They occupy about 92.74 MB (97240157
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- stellaris.exe (18.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist_x86-100-sp1.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86-90.exe (1.74 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
This page is about Stellaris version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other Stellaris versions:
Stellaris is an application by the software company Paradox Development Studio. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Stellaris is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Stellaris from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Stellaris or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stellaris". If it exists on your system the Stellaris program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Stellaris in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Stellaris, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stellaris:
- The web site of the application is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/281990
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stellaris\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stellaris.
8. After removing Stellaris, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stellaris which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stellaris with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stellaris by Paradox Development Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Stellaris by Paradox Development Studio is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stellaris in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-27 07:48:41.830