Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager from your computerStellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.
. You can read more on Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager can be found at http://www.stellarinfo.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager\unins000.exe. StellarPhoenixRegistryManager.exe is the Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager's main executable file and it occupies around 5.22 MB (5474760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager. They take about 12.40 MB (13004882
bytes) on disk.
- SRM.exe (6.48 MB)
- StellarPhoenixRegistryManager.exe (5.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (723.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager.
Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager is an application by the software company Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager". The Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.stellarinfo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager.
8. After removing Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stellar Phoenix Registry Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 23:36:22.020