Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair
This page is about Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair from your PCStellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.
. Further information on Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. can be found here
. More details about the app Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair can be seen at http://www.stellarinfo.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair's primary file takes about 4.08 MB (4280936 bytes) and is named StellarPhoenixJPEGRepair.exe.
The following executables are contained in Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair. They take 6.94 MB (7272861
bytes) on disk.
- Ekag20nt.exe (1.81 MB)
- StellarPhoenixJPEGRepair.exe (4.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair. Click on the links below for other Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\Ekag20nt.exe
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\Ekc3220.dll
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\Ekc6420.dll
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\mfc100u.dll
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\msvcm90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\msvcp120.dll
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\msvcr120.dll
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\postproc-52.dll
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\StellarPhoenixJPEGRepair.exe
- C:\Program Files\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Stellar Data Recovery\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair
Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair is a program released by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair". The Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair application will be found very quickly. When you click Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair:
- The software company is: http://www.stellarinfo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair.
8. After removing Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-17 08:04:50.740