Stellar File Wipe
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Stellar File Wipe for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Stellar File Wipe from your systemStellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.
. More data about Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. can be found here
. Please open http://www.stellarinfo.com
if you want to read more on Stellar File Wipe on Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.'s web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Stellar File Wipe folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Stellar File Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Stellar File Wipe\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 8.03 MB (8419704 bytes) on disk and is titled sfw.exe.
Stellar File Wipe contains of the executables below. They take 11.23 MB (11770651
bytes) on disk.
- FileWipeScheduler.exe (2.19 MB)
- sfw.exe (8.03 MB)
- Swcl.exe (306.87 KB)
- unins000.exe (723.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Stellar File Wipe version 220.127.116.11
Stellar File Wipe is a program by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Stellar File Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Stellar File Wipe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stellar File Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stellar File Wipe". The Stellar File Wipe application will be found automatically. When you select Stellar File Wipe in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Stellar File Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stellar File Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stellarinfo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stellar File Wipe\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stellar File Wipe.
8. After removing Stellar File Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stellar File Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stellar File Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stellar File Wipe by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Stellar File Wipe by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stellar File Wipe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 06:08:04.590