You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Stella 4.7.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Stella 4.7.3 from your PCThe Stella Team
. More information about The Stella Team can be seen here
. Detailed information about Stella 4.7.3 can be found at http://stella.sourceforge.net
. Stella 4.7.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Stella directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Stella 4.7.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Stella\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Stella.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.34 MB (2449920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Stella 4.7.3. They occupy about 3.02 MB (3168417
bytes) on disk.
- Stella.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Stella 4.7.3 version 4.7.3
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Stella 4.7.3:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Stella 4.7.3 is an application by The Stella Team. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Stella 4.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Stella 4.7.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stella 4.7.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stella 4.7.3". If it is installed on your PC the Stella 4.7.3 program will be found very quickly. After you select Stella 4.7.3 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stella 4.7.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stella 4.7.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://stella.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stella\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stella 4.7.3.
8. After uninstalling Stella 4.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stella 4.7.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stella 4.7.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stella 4.7.3 by The Stella Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Stella 4.7.3 by The Stella Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stella 4.7.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 10:42:23.427