This web page is about Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 from your PCastragon Software GmbH
. More information on astragon Software GmbH can be found here
. You can read more about on Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 at http://www.astragon.de
. Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinbruch-Simulator 2012\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.81 MB (1898488 bytes) on disk and is titled Steinbruch-Simulator 2012.exe.
Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.79 MB (2923518
bytes) on disk.
- Steinbruch-Simulator 2012.exe (1.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (1,001.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012
of Steinbruch-Simulator 2012.
Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 is a program released by astragon Software GmbH. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 or simply click the Search field and type in "Steinbruch-Simulator 2012". If it exists on your system the Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Steinbruch-Simulator 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steinbruch-Simulator 2012:
- The software company is: http://www.astragon.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinbruch-Simulator 2012\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Steinbruch-Simulator 2012.
8. After removing Steinbruch-Simulator 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 by astragon Software GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 by astragon Software GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Steinbruch-Simulator 2012 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 20:27:59.580