Steinberg HALion Player
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Steinberg HALion Player for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Steinberg HALion Player from your computerSteinberg
. Check out here
for more details on Steinberg. More data about the program Steinberg HALion Player can be seen at http://www.steinberg.net/
. Usually the Steinberg HALion Player program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugins\HALion Player folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugins\HALion Player\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Steinberg HALion Player. HALion Player.exe is the Steinberg HALion Player's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.50 MB (3674112 bytes) on disk.
Steinberg HALion Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.84 MB (4024201
bytes) on disk.
- HALion Player.exe (3.50 MB)
- SteinbergKeyActivation.exe (192.38 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (149.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.0
of Steinberg HALion Player. You can find below info on other application versions of Steinberg HALion Player:
Steinberg HALion Player is a program offered by Steinberg. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Steinberg HALion Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Steinberg HALion Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Steinberg HALion Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Steinberg HALion Player". If it is installed on your PC the Steinberg HALion Player app will be found automatically. When you click Steinberg HALion Player in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Steinberg HALion Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steinberg HALion Player:
- The software company is: http://www.steinberg.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugins\HALion Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Steinberg HALion Player.
8. After uninstalling Steinberg HALion Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Steinberg HALion Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steinberg HALion Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steinberg HALion Player by Steinberg from your PC, we are not saying that Steinberg HALion Player by Steinberg is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Steinberg HALion Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-23 00:43:04.910