This info is about Steep for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Steep from your systemUbisoft Annecy
. You can read more on Ubisoft Annecy or check for application updates here
. Click on http://steepgame.com/
to get more details about Steep on Ubisoft Annecy's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steep directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Steep is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. steep.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 16.48 MB (17276344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Steep. They take about 96.60 MB (101287432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- steep.exe (16.48 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- UplayInstaller.exe (62.08 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2012.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86_sp1.exe (4.76 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Several files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Steep from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Steep:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Steep's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 460920
Steep is a program offered by Ubisoft Annecy. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Steep is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Steep from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Steep or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steep". If it exists on your system the Steep application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Steep in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Steep, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steep:
- The publisher is: http://steepgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Steep.
8. After uninstalling Steep, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steep that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steep with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steep by Ubisoft Annecy from your PC, we are not saying that Steep by Ubisoft Annecy is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steep supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 19:56:49.580