Steelray Project Viewer 126.96.36.199
Steelray Project Viewer 188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Steelray Project Viewer 184.108.40.206 from your computerSteelray Software
. You can read more on Steelray Software or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Steelray Project Viewer 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.steelray.com
. Usually the Steelray Project Viewer 18.104.22.168 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steelray Software\Steelray Project Viewer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Steelray Project Viewer 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steelray Software\Steelray Project Viewer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called spv.exe and it has a size of 295.99 KB (303096 bytes).
The executables below are part of Steelray Project Viewer 126.96.36.199. They occupy about 2.41 MB (2531800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- spv-cl.exe (169.99 KB)
- spv-large.exe (295.99 KB)
- spv-small.exe (295.99 KB)
- spv.exe (295.99 KB)
- uninstall.exe (148.99 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (27.00 KB)
- java.exe (136.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (52.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (136.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (144.00 KB)
- jbroker.exe (72.00 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (17.00 KB)
- jqs.exe (144.00 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (48.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (27.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (27.00 KB)
- klist.exe (27.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (27.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (27.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (27.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (27.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (27.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (27.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (27.00 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (24.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (27.00 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (40.00 KB)
The current page applies to Steelray Project Viewer 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Steelray Project Viewer 220.127.116.11 is a program by the software company Steelray Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Steelray Project Viewer 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Steelray Project Viewer 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Steelray Project Viewer 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Steelray Project Viewer 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Steelray Project Viewer 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Steelray Project Viewer 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Steelray Project Viewer 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steelray Project Viewer 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.steelray.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steelray Software\Steelray Project Viewer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Steelray Project Viewer 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Steelray Project Viewer 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Steelray Project Viewer 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steelray Project Viewer 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steelray Project Viewer 18.104.22.168 by Steelray Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Steelray Project Viewer 22.214.171.124 by Steelray Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steelray Project Viewer 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 15:25:44.753