SteelCentral Packet Analyzer
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SteelCentral Packet Analyzer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SteelCentral Packet Analyzer from your computerRiverbed Technology, Inc.
. Further information on Riverbed Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on https://support.riverbed.com
to get more facts about SteelCentral Packet Analyzer on Riverbed Technology, Inc.'s website. Usually the SteelCentral Packet Analyzer application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\Riverbed\SteelCentral Packet Analyzer 10.9.3 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is labeled Pilot.Client.exe and its approximative size is 2.82 MB (2952704 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in SteelCentral Packet Analyzer. They occupy 3.58 MB (3749888
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (505.50 KB)
- Pilot.Client.exe (2.82 MB)
- Pilot.Client.Helper.exe (140.50 KB)
- Pilot.Server.exe (132.50 KB)
This page is about SteelCentral Packet Analyzer version 10.9.4005.9440
only. Click on the links below for other SteelCentral Packet Analyzer versions:
...click to view all...
SteelCentral Packet Analyzer is a program offered by Riverbed Technology, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase SteelCentral Packet Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SteelCentral Packet Analyzer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SteelCentral Packet Analyzer or simply activate the Search field and type in "SteelCentral Packet Analyzer". If it is installed on your PC the SteelCentral Packet Analyzer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SteelCentral Packet Analyzer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SteelCentral Packet Analyzer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SteelCentral Packet Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling SteelCentral Packet Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SteelCentral Packet Analyzer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SteelCentral Packet Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SteelCentral Packet Analyzer by Riverbed Technology, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SteelCentral Packet Analyzer by Riverbed Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SteelCentral Packet Analyzer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 17:27:37.053