Steel Cut is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your PCSteel Cut
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Steel Cut. Click on http://mysteelcut.com/support
to get more info about Steel Cut on Steel Cut's website. Steel Cut is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Steel Cut's primary file takes around 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) and is named SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Steel Cut. They occupy about 2.73 MB (2860720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUn.exe (549.23 KB)
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (253.53 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (399.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Steel Cut version 2015.04.08.162249
only. You can find here a few links to other Steel Cut versions:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program offered by Steel Cut. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Steel Cut from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Steel Cut in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the program is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Steel Cut.
8. After uninstalling Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:48:22.047