This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Steel Cut for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your PCSteel Cut
. Check out here
for more info on Steel Cut. More details about the software Steel Cut can be seen at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Steel Cut is C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 391.73 KB (401136 bytes) on disk and is called utilSteelCut.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Steel Cut. They occupy 633.84 KB (649056
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (242.11 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (391.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.10.082255
of Steel Cut. You can find here a few links to other Steel Cut releases:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program by the software company Steel Cut. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Steel Cut in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The publisher is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steel Cut supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 09:28:18.520