Steel Cut is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your PCSteel Cut
. More data about Steel Cut can be found here
. More details about the software Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Steel Cut is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Steel Cut. Steel Cut's primary file takes around 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) and its name is SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of Steel Cut. They take about 2.19 MB (2301408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (253.56 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (401.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.08.012243
of Steel Cut. You can find below info on other releases of Steel Cut:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Steel Cut.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Steel Cut's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\0cb0c545305c44e09816.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\0cb0c545305c44e0981664.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\bin\0cb0c545305c44e098167e316bdfe237.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Steel Cut
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steel Cut\DisplayIcon
Steel Cut is a program marketed by Steel Cut. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Steel Cut from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply click the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut program will be found very quickly. After you click Steel Cut in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the program is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:23:23.530