SteamWorld Dig 2
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SteamWorld Dig 2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SteamWorld Dig 2 from your PCImage & Form Games
. More information on Image & Form Games can be seen here
. You can read more about related to SteamWorld Dig 2 at http://imageform.se/game/steamworld-dig-2/
. SteamWorld Dig 2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SteamWorld Dig 2 folder, depending on the user's decision. SteamWorld Dig 2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Dig2.exe and it has a size of 7.05 MB (7391232 bytes).
The following executables are contained in SteamWorld Dig 2. They occupy 25.92 MB (27173896
bytes) on disk.
- Dig2.exe (7.05 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
This web page is about SteamWorld Dig 2 version 2
SteamWorld Dig 2 is a program marketed by the software company Image & Form Games. Some people decide to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase SteamWorld Dig 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SteamWorld Dig 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SteamWorld Dig 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SteamWorld Dig 2". If it is installed on your PC the SteamWorld Dig 2 program will be found automatically. When you click SteamWorld Dig 2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SteamWorld Dig 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SteamWorld Dig 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://imageform.se/game/steamworld-dig-2/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SteamWorld Dig 2.
8. After uninstalling SteamWorld Dig 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SteamWorld Dig 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SteamWorld Dig 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SteamWorld Dig 2 by Image & Form Games from your PC, nor are we saying that SteamWorld Dig 2 by Image & Form Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SteamWorld Dig 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 17:41:35.737