Steam version 1.0
Steam version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Steam version 1.0 from your PCHamed Azar
. Further information on Hamed Azar can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Steam version 1.0. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.29 MB (1353080 bytes) on disk.
Steam version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.08 MB (3227565
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (69.79 KB)
- Steam.exe (1.29 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (197.83 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.99 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- SteamService.exe (517.33 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (73.83 KB)
The current page applies to Steam version 1.0 version 1.0
Steam version 1.0 is a program by the software company Hamed Azar. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Steam version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Steam version 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Steam version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Steam version 1.0". If it exists on your system the Steam version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click Steam version 1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Steam version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Steam version 1.0.
8. After removing Steam version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Steam version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steam version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Steam version 1.0 by Hamed Azar from your computer, nor are we saying that Steam version 1.0 by Hamed Azar is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Steam version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 23:16:35.037