This web page is about Steam Squad for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Steam Squad from your computerBretwalda Games
. Open here
where you can read more on Bretwalda Games. Please follow http://steamsquad.net/
if you want to read more on Steam Squad on Bretwalda Games's website. Usually the Steam Squad application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steam Squad folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Steam Squad. SteamSquad.exe is the Steam Squad's primary executable file and it takes approximately 11.07 MB (11606016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Steam Squad. They occupy about 11.07 MB (11606016
bytes) on disk.
- SteamSquad.exe (11.07 MB)
Steam Squad is an application by the software company Bretwalda Games. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Steam Squad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Steam Squad from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Steam Squad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Steam Squad". If it exists on your system the Steam Squad application will be found automatically. After you click Steam Squad in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Steam Squad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steam Squad:
- The web site of the application is: http://steamsquad.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Steam Squad.
8. After removing Steam Squad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steam Squad that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steam Squad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Steam Squad by Bretwalda Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Steam Squad by Bretwalda Games is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Steam Squad in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-01 21:32:54.267