Steady Recorder 3
Steady Recorder 3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Steady Recorder 3 from your systemAdrosoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on Adrosoft. More info about the app Steady Recorder 3 can be found at http://www.adrosoft.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steady Recorder folder (same installation drive as Windows). Steady Recorder 3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steady Recorder\unins000.exe. Steady Recorder 3's primary file takes about 1.03 MB (1083392 bytes) and is called SteadyRecorder.exe.
Steady Recorder 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.75 MB (1838878
bytes) on disk.
- SteadyRecorder.exe (1.03 MB)
- SteadyUnins.exe (39.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to Steady Recorder 3 version 3
Steady Recorder 3 is a program by Adrosoft. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Steady Recorder 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Steady Recorder 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Steady Recorder 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steady Recorder 3". If it is installed on your PC the Steady Recorder 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Steady Recorder 3 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Steady Recorder 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steady Recorder 3:
- The software company is: http://www.adrosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steady Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Steady Recorder 3.
8. After uninstalling Steady Recorder 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Steady Recorder 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Steady Recorder 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Steady Recorder 3 by Adrosoft from your PC, we are not saying that Steady Recorder 3 by Adrosoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Steady Recorder 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 13:56:42.930