Steady Recorder 2.5
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Steady Recorder 2.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Steady Recorder 2.5 from your computerAL-Masar Computer Center
. Further information on AL-Masar Computer Center can be seen here
. Steady Recorder 2.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Steady Recorder folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Steady Recorder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Steady Recorder 2.5. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.10 MB (1154048 bytes) on disk and is labeled SteadyRecorder.exe.
Steady Recorder 2.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.80 MB (1887152
bytes) on disk:
- SteadyRecorder.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of Steady Recorder 2.5.
Steady Recorder 2.5 is an application released by AL-Masar Computer Center. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Steady Recorder 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Steady Recorder 2.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Steady Recorder 2.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Steady Recorder 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the Steady Recorder 2.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select Steady Recorder 2.5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Steady Recorder 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Steady Recorder 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Steady Recorder 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Steady Recorder 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steady Recorder 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Steady Recorder 2.5 by AL-Masar Computer Center from your computer, nor are we saying that Steady Recorder 2.5 by AL-Masar Computer Center is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Steady Recorder 2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-22 00:57:38.297