You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SteaScree for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SteaScree from your systemFoyl
. You can find out more on Foyl or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SteaScree folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SteaScree is C:\Program Files (x86)\SteaScree\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 559.50 KB (572928 bytes) on disk and is called SteaScree.exe.
SteaScree is comprised of the following executables which take 9.04 MB (9481301
bytes) on disk:
- SteaScree.exe (559.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.4
of SteaScree. You can find here a few links to other SteaScree releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SteaScree:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SteaScree 1.5.4
SteaScree is a program marketed by the software company Foyl. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase SteaScree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SteaScree from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SteaScree or simply activate the Search field and type in "SteaScree". If it exists on your system the SteaScree program will be found very quickly. After you select SteaScree in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SteaScree, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SteaScree.
8. After removing SteaScree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SteaScree that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SteaScree with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SteaScree by Foyl from your computer, we are not saying that SteaScree by Foyl is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SteaScree in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 04:56:52.473