Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 from your PCDajia Chu
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Dajia Chu. You can see more info related to Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 at http://www.bytesignals.com
. Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bytesignals\Stayfocused directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bytesignals\Stayfocused\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0's primary file takes about 7.07 MB (7413248 bytes) and its name is stayfocused.exe.
Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.76 MB (8132769
bytes) on disk.
- stayfocused.exe (7.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 version 4.0.0
Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 is a program offered by the software company Dajia Chu. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0". If it exists on your system the Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bytesignals.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bytesignals\Stayfocused\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0.
8. After removing Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 by Dajia Chu from your computer, nor are we saying that Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 by Dajia Chu is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stayfocused Pro version 4.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:49:54.903