Stay Connected is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Stay Connected from your PCTelenor
. More information on Telenor can be found here
. Please open http://www.emotum.com
if you want to read more on Stay Connected on Telenor's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emotum\Stay Connected directory (same installation drive as Windows). Stay Connected's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Emotum\Stay Connected\Uninstall.exe. Stay Connected's main file takes about 331.50 KB (339456 bytes) and is called TelenorSEMobile.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Stay Connected. They take about 1.85 MB (1943648
bytes) on disk.
- Service.exe (644.29 KB)
- TelenorSEMobile.exe (331.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (922.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.526
of Stay Connected. You can find below info on other versions of Stay Connected:
Stay Connected is an application by the software company Telenor. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Stay Connected is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Stay Connected from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stay Connected or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stay Connected". The Stay Connected app will be found very quickly. When you select Stay Connected in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Stay Connected, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stay Connected:
- The publisher is: http://www.emotum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Emotum\Stay Connected\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stay Connected.
8. After uninstalling Stay Connected, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stay Connected that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stay Connected with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stay Connected by Telenor from your PC, nor are we saying that Stay Connected by Telenor is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stay Connected supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 14:28:36.690