Stay Connected is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Stay Connected from your PCTelenor
. More information on Telenor can be found here
. Please open http://www.emotum.com
if you want to read more on Stay Connected on Telenor's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emotum\Stay Connected directory (same installation drive as Windows). Stay Connected's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Emotum\Stay Connected\Uninstall.exe. Stay Connected's main file takes about 331.50 KB (339456 bytes) and is called TelenorSEMobile.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Stay Connected. They take about 1.85 MB (1943648
bytes) on disk.
- Service.exe (644.29 KB)
- TelenorSEMobile.exe (331.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (922.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2066
of Stay Connected. You can find below info on other versions of Stay Connected:
Stay Connected is an application by the software company Telenor. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Stay Connected is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Stay Connected from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Stay Connected or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stay Connected". If it exists on your system the Stay Connected application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Stay Connected in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Stay Connected, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stay Connected:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emotum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Emotum\Stay Connected\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stay Connected.
8. After uninstalling Stay Connected, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stay Connected that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stay Connected with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stay Connected by Telenor from your PC, nor are we saying that Stay Connected by Telenor is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stay Connected supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-11 14:28:36.690