This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Staxel for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Staxel from your PCPlukit
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Plukit. More info about the program Staxel can be found at http://playstaxel.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Staxel directory (same installation drive as Windows). Staxel's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is named Staxel.AssetManager.exe and it has a size of 1.17 MB (1224864 bytes).
Staxel contains of the executables below. They take 3.98 MB (4174200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (10.50 KB)
- Staxel.AssetManager.exe (1.17 MB)
- Staxel.Client.exe (59.66 KB)
- Staxel.ContentBuilder.exe (131.65 KB)
- Staxel.ElevatedSetup.exe (56.65 KB)
- Staxel.ModManager.exe (168.15 KB)
- Staxel.Server.exe (131.16 KB)
- Staxel.Server.NoConsole.exe (116.65 KB)
- Staxel.ServerWizard.exe (110.15 KB)
- Staxel.SteamLauncher.exe (161.66 KB)
- Staxel.SubProcess.exe (45.66 KB)
- StaxelVr.Renderer.exe (1.67 MB)
- Staxel.Translations.exe (174.69 KB)
You can find below info on other versions of Staxel:
Staxel is a program marketed by Plukit. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Staxel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Staxel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Staxel or simply click the Search feature and type in "Staxel". If it is installed on your PC the Staxel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Staxel in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Staxel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Staxel:
- The publisher is: http://playstaxel.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Staxel.
8. After uninstalling Staxel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Staxel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Staxel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Staxel by Plukit from your computer, we are not saying that Staxel by Plukit is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Staxel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 04:56:52.503