This info is about Statistician 2.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Statistician 2.0 from your PCxlQA (Excel Quantitative Addins)
. Open here
for more info on xlQA (Excel Quantitative Addins). Statistician 2.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Statistician 2.0 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall http://www.statisticianaddin.com/Statistician%202.0.vsto. install.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Statistician 2.0. They occupy 870.29 KB (891176
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Statistician 2.0. For more Statistician 2.0 versions please click below:
Statistician 2.0 is a program by the software company xlQA (Excel Quantitative Addins). Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Statistician 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Statistician 2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Statistician 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Statistician 2.0". The Statistician 2.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Statistician 2.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Statistician 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Statistician 2.0.
8. After removing Statistician 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Statistician 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Statistician 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Statistician 2.0 by xlQA (Excel Quantitative Addins) from your PC, nor are we saying that Statistician 2.0 by xlQA (Excel Quantitative Addins) is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Statistician 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-23 04:20:05.943