Stasis 1.08.10b is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Stasis 1.08.10b from your PCDaedalic Entertainment GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. You can get more details related to Stasis 1.08.10b at http://www.daedalic.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Daedalic Entertainment GmbH\Stasis folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Stasis 1.08.10b's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Daedalic Entertainment GmbH\Stasis\unins000.exe. Stasis 1.08.10b's primary file takes about 1.13 MB (1187381 bytes) and is named launcher.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Stasis 1.08.10b. They take about 33.73 MB (35366754
bytes) on disk.
- launcher.exe (1.13 MB)
- Stasis.exe (15.70 MB)
- stasis_config_tool.exe (15.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
This info is about Stasis 1.08.10b version 1.08.10
Stasis 1.08.10b is an application marketed by Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Stasis 1.08.10b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Stasis 1.08.10b with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stasis 1.08.10b or simply click the Search field and type in "Stasis 1.08.10b". If it is installed on your PC the Stasis 1.08.10b application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Stasis 1.08.10b in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Stasis 1.08.10b, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stasis 1.08.10b:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.daedalic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Daedalic Entertainment GmbH\Stasis\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stasis 1.08.10b.
8. After uninstalling Stasis 1.08.10b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Stasis 1.08.10b which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stasis 1.08.10b with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stasis 1.08.10b by Daedalic Entertainment GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Stasis 1.08.10b by Daedalic Entertainment GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stasis 1.08.10b in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 18:28:38.447