Starus Photo Recovery 4.0
This web page is about Starus Photo Recovery 4.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Starus Photo Recovery 4.0 from your PCwww.alekseypopovv.net
. Take a look here
where you can read more on www.alekseypopovv.net. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Starus Photo Recovery folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Starus Photo Recovery 4.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Starus Photo Recovery\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Starus Photo Recovery.exe and it has a size of 6.59 MB (6908928 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Starus Photo Recovery 4.0. They occupy an average of 8.21 MB (8610037
bytes) on disk.
- Starus Photo Recovery.exe (6.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.62 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of Starus Photo Recovery 4.0.
Starus Photo Recovery 4.0 is a program by the software company www.alekseypopovv.net. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Starus Photo Recovery 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Starus Photo Recovery 4.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Starus Photo Recovery 4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Starus Photo Recovery 4.0". If it exists on your system the Starus Photo Recovery 4.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click Starus Photo Recovery 4.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Starus Photo Recovery 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Starus Photo Recovery 4.0.
8. After uninstalling Starus Photo Recovery 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Starus Photo Recovery 4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Starus Photo Recovery 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Starus Photo Recovery 4.0 by www.alekseypopovv.net from your computer, we are not saying that Starus Photo Recovery 4.0 by www.alekseypopovv.net is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Starus Photo Recovery 4.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-08-21 17:57:18.883