Starus FAT Recovery
You can find below details on how to uninstall Starus FAT Recovery for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Starus FAT Recovery from your PCStarus Recovery
. You can read more on Starus Recovery or check for application updates here
. More details about Starus FAT Recovery can be found at www.starusrecovery.com
. Usually the Starus FAT Recovery program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Starus Recovery\Starus FAT Recovery folder, depending on the user's option during install. Starus FAT Recovery's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Starus Recovery\Starus FAT Recovery\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called Starus FAT Recovery.exe and it has a size of 24.74 MB (25942952 bytes).
The executables below are part of Starus FAT Recovery. They take about 24.88 MB (26093237
bytes) on disk.
- Starus FAT Recovery.exe (24.74 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (146.76 KB)
This info is about Starus FAT Recovery version 3.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Starus FAT Recovery:
Starus FAT Recovery is an application marketed by Starus Recovery. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Starus FAT Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Starus FAT Recovery from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Starus FAT Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "Starus FAT Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Starus FAT Recovery program will be found automatically. After you click Starus FAT Recovery in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Starus FAT Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Starus FAT Recovery:
- The software company is: www.starusrecovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Starus Recovery\Starus FAT Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Starus FAT Recovery.
8. After removing Starus FAT Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Starus FAT Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Starus FAT Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Starus FAT Recovery by Starus Recovery from your PC, we are not saying that Starus FAT Recovery by Starus Recovery is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Starus FAT Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 18:11:43.610