Startup Defender 1.9.5
This info is about Startup Defender 1.9.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Startup Defender 1.9.5 from your computerZards software
. More information on Zards software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.zardssoftware.com
if you want to read more on Startup Defender 1.9.5 on Zards software's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Zards software\Startup Defender folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Startup Defender 1.9.5 is C:\Program Files\Zards software\Startup Defender\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Startup Defender.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1,021.00 KB (1045504 bytes) on disk.
Startup Defender 1.9.5 contains of the executables below. They take 1.06 MB (1109652
bytes) on disk.
- Startup Defender.exe (1,021.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (62.64 KB)
The current page applies to Startup Defender 1.9.5 version 1.9.5
Startup Defender 1.9.5 is an application by the software company Zards software. Some users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase Startup Defender 1.9.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Startup Defender 1.9.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Startup Defender 1.9.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Startup Defender 1.9.5". If it exists on your system the Startup Defender 1.9.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Startup Defender 1.9.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Startup Defender 1.9.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Startup Defender 1.9.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zardssoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Zards software\Startup Defender\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Startup Defender 1.9.5.
8. After uninstalling Startup Defender 1.9.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Startup Defender 1.9.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Startup Defender 1.9.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Startup Defender 1.9.5 by Zards software from your computer, nor are we saying that Startup Defender 1.9.5 by Zards software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Startup Defender 1.9.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 12:45:58.290