You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall StartMenu8 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall StartMenu8 from your computerIObit
. Open here
where you can read more on IObit. Usually the StartMenu8 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\StartMenu8 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove StartMenu8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\StartMenu8\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.40 MB (1468288 bytes) on disk and is named StartMenu8.exe.
The executable files below are part of StartMenu8. They occupy an average of 7.49 MB (7850112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (736.38 KB)
- Check.exe (80.38 KB)
- InstallServices64.exe (1.99 MB)
- Sendbugreport.exe (56.88 KB)
- StartMenu8.exe (1.40 MB)
- StartMenuServices.exe (63.38 KB)
- StartMenuSetting.exe (777.88 KB)
- StartMenu_Hook.exe (26.88 KB)
- ToggleDesktop.exe (68.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (1.20 MB)
This web page is about StartMenu8 version 1.3
only. For more StartMenu8 versions please click below:
StartMenu8 is a program offered by IObit. Some users try to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove StartMenu8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove StartMenu8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find StartMenu8 or simply click the Search field and type in "StartMenu8". If it is installed on your PC the StartMenu8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click StartMenu8 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about StartMenu8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StartMenu8.
8. After uninstalling StartMenu8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of StartMenu8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StartMenu8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove StartMenu8 by IObit from your computer, nor are we saying that StartMenu8 by IObit is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StartMenu8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 18:13:03.220