StartIsBack is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall StartIsBack from your computerstartisback.com
. More information on startisback.com can be found here
. StartIsBack is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\StartIsBack directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. StartIsBack's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\StartIsBack\StartIsBackCfg.exe /uninstall. StartIsBackCfg.exe is the StartIsBack's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.82 MB (1911896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of StartIsBack. They take an average of 1.87 MB (1964784
bytes) on disk.
- StartIsBackCfg.exe (1.82 MB)
- StartScreen.exe (35.38 KB)
- UpdateCheck.exe (16.27 KB)
This web page is about StartIsBack version 2.1.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other StartIsBack versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall StartIsBack:
The files below remain on your disk by StartIsBack when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack\StartIsBack64.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\StartIsBack.history
StartIsBack is an application marketed by the software company startisback.com. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall StartIsBack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase StartIsBack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate StartIsBack or simply click the Search feature and type in "StartIsBack". The StartIsBack app will be found automatically. When you click StartIsBack in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about StartIsBack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StartIsBack.
8. After uninstalling StartIsBack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartIsBack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StartIsBack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove StartIsBack by startisback.com from your PC, nor are we saying that StartIsBack by startisback.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove StartIsBack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:59:56.547