StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+
This info is about StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ from your PCStartisback
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Startisback. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Startisback\StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Startisback\StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX\Uninstall.exe. StartIsBackPlusPlus_setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.26 MB (1321195 bytes) on disk.
StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ contains of the executables below. They take 1.36 MB (1421110
bytes) on disk.
- StartIsBackPlusPlus_setup.exe (1.26 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.57 KB)
The current web page applies to StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ version 2.1
StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ is an application offered by the software company Startisback. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+". If it exists on your system the StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+.
8. After uninstalling StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ by Startisback from your PC, nor are we saying that StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ by Startisback is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall StartIsBack 7z Setup SFX 2.1+ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 18:39:33.813