This page is about StartIsBack++ for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall StartIsBack++ from your computerstartisback.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on startisback.com. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartIsBack folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for StartIsBack++ is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\StartIsBack\StartIsBackCfg.exe /uninstall. The application's main executable file is named StartIsBackCfg.exe and its approximative size is 2.12 MB (2220544 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with StartIsBack++. They take about 2.17 MB (2275272
bytes) on disk.
- StartIsBackCfg.exe (2.12 MB)
- StartScreen.exe (53.45 KB)
This data is about StartIsBack++ version 2.6
alone. For other StartIsBack++ versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall StartIsBack++ you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
StartIsBack++ is an application marketed by the software company startisback.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall StartIsBack++ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove StartIsBack++ from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find StartIsBack++ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StartIsBack++". If it is installed on your PC the StartIsBack++ program will be found very quickly. After you select StartIsBack++ in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding StartIsBack++, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove StartIsBack++.
8. After uninstalling StartIsBack++, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong StartIsBack++ which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StartIsBack++ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall StartIsBack++ by startisback.com from your computer, nor are we saying that StartIsBack++ by startisback.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall StartIsBack++ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 06:02:48.097