Start menu Launcher 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Start menu Launcher 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Start menu Launcher 1.0 from your computerDaanav Softwares
. Take a look here
for more info on Daanav Softwares. More data about the program Start menu Launcher 1.0 can be found at http://www.daanav.com/
. Start menu Launcher 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Start menu Launcher directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Start menu Launcher 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Start menu Launcher\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) on disk and is named StartMenuLauncher.exe.
Start menu Launcher 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 739.49 KB (757237
bytes) on disk.
- StartMenuLauncher.exe (40.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.49 KB)
This info is about Start menu Launcher 1.0 version 1.0
Start menu Launcher 1.0 is a program by the software company Daanav Softwares. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Start menu Launcher 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Start menu Launcher 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Start menu Launcher 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Start menu Launcher 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Start menu Launcher 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Start menu Launcher 1.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Start menu Launcher 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Start menu Launcher 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.daanav.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Start menu Launcher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Start menu Launcher 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Start menu Launcher 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Start menu Launcher 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Start menu Launcher 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Start menu Launcher 1.0 by Daanav Softwares from your PC, we are not saying that Start menu Launcher 1.0 by Daanav Softwares is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Start menu Launcher 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 15:23:36.537