This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Start Menu for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Start Menu from your computerPokki
. More information on Pokki can be seen here
. Start Menu is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Start Menu is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe is the Start Menu's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.93 MB (3069416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Start Menu. They occupy about 20.79 MB (21801912
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.29 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about Start Menu version 0.269.7.883
only. You can find below a few links to other Start Menu releases:
...click to view all...
Start Menu is a program released by the software company Pokki. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Start Menu from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Start Menu or simply click the Search feature and type in "Start Menu". The Start Menu program will be found very quickly. When you click Start Menu in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Start Menu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Start Menu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Start Menu in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 20:28:55.940