Start Menu X version 4.68
This page is about Start Menu X version 4.68 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.68 from your computerOrdinarySoft
. Check out here
where you can read more on OrdinarySoft. You can get more details related to Start Menu X version 4.68 at http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
. Start Menu X version 4.68 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Start Menu X folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Start Menu X version 4.68 is "C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. StartMenuX.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.06 MB (6352704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Start Menu X version 4.68. They take about 12.30 MB (12894472
bytes) on disk.
- StartMenuX.exe (6.06 MB)
- StartMenuXService.exe (66.31 KB)
- TidyStartMenu.exe (5.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.68
of Start Menu X version 4.68.
Start Menu X version 4.68 is an application marketed by the software company OrdinarySoft. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Start Menu X version 4.68 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Start Menu X version 4.68 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Start Menu X version 4.68 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Start Menu X version 4.68". If it exists on your system the Start Menu X version 4.68 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Start Menu X version 4.68 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Start Menu X version 4.68, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Start Menu X version 4.68:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Start Menu X version 4.68.
8. After removing Start Menu X version 4.68, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Start Menu X version 4.68 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Start Menu X version 4.68 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Start Menu X version 4.68 by OrdinarySoft from your computer, we are not saying that Start Menu X version 4.68 by OrdinarySoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Start Menu X version 4.68 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 15:54:53.743