Start Menu X version 4.61
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.61 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.61 from your systemOrdinarySoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on OrdinarySoft. You can get more details about Start Menu X version 4.61 at http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
. Start Menu X version 4.61 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Start Menu X folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Start Menu X version 4.61 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled StartMenuX.exe and it has a size of 6.06 MB (6351680 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Start Menu X version 4.61. They take about 16.40 MB (17196528
bytes) on disk.
- SkinDesigner.exe (4.18 MB)
- StartMenuX.exe (6.06 MB)
- TidyStartMenu.exe (5.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.61
of Start Menu X version 4.61.
Start Menu X version 4.61 is a program offered by OrdinarySoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Start Menu X version 4.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Start Menu X version 4.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Start Menu X version 4.61 or simply click the Search field and type in "Start Menu X version 4.61". If it is installed on your PC the Start Menu X version 4.61 program will be found very quickly. After you click Start Menu X version 4.61 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Start Menu X version 4.61, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Start Menu X version 4.61:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Start Menu X version 4.61.
8. After uninstalling Start Menu X version 4.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Start Menu X version 4.61 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Start Menu X version 4.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.61 by OrdinarySoft from your computer, we are not saying that Start Menu X version 4.61 by OrdinarySoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.61 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 03:18:40.840