Start Menu X version 4.3
Start Menu X version 4.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.3 from your PCOrdinarySoft
. More information on OrdinarySoft can be found here
. You can read more about related to Start Menu X version 4.3 at http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Start Menu X folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.3. StartMenuX.exe is the Start Menu X version 4.3's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.69 MB (4917680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Start Menu X version 4.3. They take 10.21 MB (10706152
bytes) on disk.
- StartMenuX.exe (4.69 MB)
- TidyStartMenu.exe (4.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Start Menu X version 4.3 version 4.3
Start Menu X version 4.3 is an application released by OrdinarySoft. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Start Menu X version 4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Start Menu X version 4.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Start Menu X version 4.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Start Menu X version 4.3". If it exists on your system the Start Menu X version 4.3 program will be found automatically. When you select Start Menu X version 4.3 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Start Menu X version 4.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Start Menu X version 4.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Start Menu X version 4.3.
8. After removing Start Menu X version 4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Start Menu X version 4.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Start Menu X version 4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.3 by OrdinarySoft from your PC, we are not saying that Start Menu X version 4.3 by OrdinarySoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 17:36:27.050