Start Menu X version 4.3
Start Menu X version 4.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.3 from your PCOrdinarySoft
. More information on OrdinarySoft can be found here
. You can read more about related to Start Menu X version 4.3 at http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Start Menu X folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.3. StartMenuX.exe is the Start Menu X version 4.3's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.69 MB (4917680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Start Menu X version 4.3. They take 10.21 MB (10706152
bytes) on disk.
- StartMenuX.exe (4.69 MB)
- TidyStartMenu.exe (4.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Start Menu X version 4.3 version 4.3
Start Menu X version 4.3 is an application released by OrdinarySoft. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Start Menu X version 4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Start Menu X version 4.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Start Menu X version 4.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Start Menu X version 4.3". If it exists on your system the Start Menu X version 4.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Start Menu X version 4.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Start Menu X version 4.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Start Menu X version 4.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Start Menu X version 4.3.
8. After removing Start Menu X version 4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Start Menu X version 4.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Start Menu X version 4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.3 by OrdinarySoft from your PC, we are not saying that Start Menu X version 4.3 by OrdinarySoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 17:36:27.050