Starlight of Aeons
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Starlight of Aeons for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Starlight of Aeons from your PCAngels Blue Digital Entertainment
. Additional info about Angels Blue Digital Entertainment can be seen here
. Please open https://angelsblue.org/stars/
if you want to read more on Starlight of Aeons on Angels Blue Digital Entertainment's website. Starlight of Aeons is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starlight of Aeons directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Starlight of Aeons. stars.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.75 MB (4978688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Starlight of Aeons. They occupy about 4.75 MB (4978688
bytes) on disk.
Starlight of Aeons is an application offered by Angels Blue Digital Entertainment. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Starlight of Aeons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Starlight of Aeons from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Starlight of Aeons or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Starlight of Aeons". If it exists on your system the Starlight of Aeons application will be found very quickly. After you select Starlight of Aeons in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Starlight of Aeons, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Starlight of Aeons:
- The web site of the program is: https://angelsblue.org/stars/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Starlight of Aeons.
8. After uninstalling Starlight of Aeons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Starlight of Aeons which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Starlight of Aeons using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Starlight of Aeons by Angels Blue Digital Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Starlight of Aeons by Angels Blue Digital Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Starlight of Aeons in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 05:02:09.350