Stardock WindowFX 3.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Stardock WindowFX 3.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Stardock WindowFX 3.0 from your systemRad, Inc.
. You can read more on Rad, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Stardock WindowFX 3.0 at http://www.rad-st.com/
. Usually the Stardock WindowFX 3.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Stardock WindowFX folder, depending on the user's option during install. Stardock WindowFX 3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Stardock WindowFX\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called wfxload.exe and occupies 801.67 KB (820912 bytes).
The executables below are part of Stardock WindowFX 3.0. They take about 2.59 MB (2720035
bytes) on disk.
- Activate.exe (659.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- wfxload.exe (801.67 KB)
- wfx_64.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about Stardock WindowFX 3.0 version 3.0
Stardock WindowFX 3.0 is a program by Rad, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Stardock WindowFX 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Stardock WindowFX 3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Stardock WindowFX 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stardock WindowFX 3.0". If it exists on your system the Stardock WindowFX 3.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Stardock WindowFX 3.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stardock WindowFX 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stardock WindowFX 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.rad-st.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stardock WindowFX\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stardock WindowFX 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Stardock WindowFX 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Stardock WindowFX 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stardock WindowFX 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stardock WindowFX 3.0 by Rad, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Stardock WindowFX 3.0 by Rad, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stardock WindowFX 3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-04 14:08:25.473