You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Stardock Launch for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Stardock Launch from your systemStardock Software, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Stardock Software, Inc.. You can read more about about Stardock Launch at http://www.stardock.com
. Stardock Launch is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch8 folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Stardock Launch is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch8\uninstall.exe. Stardock Launch's main file takes about 2.41 MB (2524608 bytes) and is called Launch8Config.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Stardock Launch. They occupy about 6.05 MB (6340016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeElevate.exe (8.24 KB)
- DeElevate64.exe (10.24 KB)
- Launch.exe (56.61 KB)
- Launch8.exe (241.50 KB)
- Launch8Config.exe (2.41 MB)
- Launch8Srv.exe (267.66 KB)
- Launch8_64.exe (253.59 KB)
- SasUpgrade.exe (424.01 KB)
- SDActivate.exe (1.02 MB)
- SdDisplay.exe (57.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Stardock Launch version 1.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Stardock Launch versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Stardock Launch we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Stardock Launch:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Stardock Launch:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\6.lnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\button_settings.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\DeElevate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\DeElevate64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\DeElevator.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\DeElevator64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Default.spak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\desktop2.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Lang\en.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Lang\pt-br.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Lang\zh.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Launch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Launch8.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Launch8_32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Launch8_64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Launch8_64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Launch8Config.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Launch8Srv.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\License_SAS.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\SasUpgrade.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\SdAppServices.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\SdDisplay.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Stardock.ApplicationServices.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Uninstall\Unicode.lmd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Stardock Launch
Stardock Launch is a program offered by the software company Stardock Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Stardock Launch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Stardock Launch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Stardock Launch or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stardock Launch". The Stardock Launch application will be found very quickly. When you click Stardock Launch in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Stardock Launch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardock Launch:
- The publisher is: http://www.stardock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Launch8\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stardock Launch.
8. After removing Stardock Launch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stardock Launch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stardock Launch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stardock Launch by Stardock Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Stardock Launch by Stardock Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stardock Launch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 16:06:09.783