Stardock Groupy is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Stardock Groupy from your computerStardock
. More data about Stardock can be seen here
. More information about the program Stardock Groupy can be seen at https://www.stardock.com/
. Stardock Groupy is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Groupy folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Stardock Groupy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Groupy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.49 MB (2610328 bytes) on disk and is named GroupyConfig.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Stardock Groupy. They take about 7.44 MB (7800473
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeElevate.exe (8.24 KB)
- DeElevate64.exe (10.24 KB)
- Groupy32.exe (1,003.77 KB)
- GroupyConfig.exe (2.49 MB)
- GroupyCore.exe (91.52 KB)
- GroupyCtrl.exe (1.15 MB)
- GroupyHelp32.exe (92.52 KB)
- GroupyHelp64.exe (103.75 KB)
- GroupySrv.exe (224.39 KB)
- movefile.exe (127.11 KB)
- SasSteam.exe (167.46 KB)
- SasUpgrade.exe (423.96 KB)
- SdDisplay.exe (57.46 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.25
of Stardock Groupy.
Stardock Groupy is a program by the software company Stardock. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Stardock Groupy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Stardock Groupy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stardock Groupy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stardock Groupy". The Stardock Groupy program will be found very quickly. When you select Stardock Groupy in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stardock Groupy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardock Groupy:
- The publisher is: https://www.stardock.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Groupy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stardock Groupy.
8. After uninstalling Stardock Groupy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stardock Groupy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stardock Groupy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stardock Groupy by Stardock from your PC, nor are we saying that Stardock Groupy by Stardock is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stardock Groupy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 06:07:32.520