Starcrossed is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Starcrossed from your systemWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. Detailed information about Starcrossed can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Starcrossed folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Starcrossed is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Starcrossed\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Starcrossed's primary file takes about 4.12 MB (4323576 bytes) and its name is Starcrossed-WT.exe.
Starcrossed is composed of the following executables which take 6.24 MB (6539752
bytes) on disk:
- Starcrossed-WT.exe (4.12 MB)
- Starcrossed.exe (1.78 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This info is about Starcrossed version 220.127.116.11
Starcrossed is a program marketed by WildTangent. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Starcrossed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Starcrossed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Starcrossed or simply click the Search feature and type in "Starcrossed". If it exists on your system the Starcrossed program will be found very quickly. After you click Starcrossed in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Starcrossed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Starcrossed:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Starcrossed\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Starcrossed.
8. After removing Starcrossed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Starcrossed that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Starcrossed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Starcrossed by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Starcrossed by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Starcrossed in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 22:57:44.490