Starcraft II versión 2.0.11
Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 from your computerBlizzard
. You can find out more on Blizzard or check for application updates here
. Usually the Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Starcraft II directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Starcraft II\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Starcraft II versión 2.0.11. Starcraft II versión 2.0.11's primary file takes about 315.50 KB (323072 bytes) and is called StarCraft II.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Starcraft II versión 2.0.11. They take about 50.83 MB (53295843
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- StarCraft II Editor.exe (356.05 KB)
- StarCraft II Public Test.exe (2.05 MB)
- StarCraft II.exe (315.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- BlizzardError.exe (323.55 KB)
- ErrorReporter.exe (480.00 KB)
- PrePopulateCache.exe (37.55 KB)
- SC2Editor.exe (25.36 MB)
- SC2Switcher.exe (1.35 MB)
- SC2.exe (18.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 version 2.0.11
Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 is a program marketed by Blizzard. Some users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Starcraft II versión 2.0.11". If it exists on your system the Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Starcraft II versión 2.0.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Starcraft II versión 2.0.11.
8. After uninstalling Starcraft II versión 2.0.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 by Blizzard from your PC, we are not saying that Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 by Blizzard is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Starcraft II versión 2.0.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 16:21:22.423