StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15
StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 from your PCBorland
. More information on Borland can be seen here
. More data about the app StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 can be found at www.borland.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Borland\StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Borland\StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15\Uninstaller\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BIRT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15. They take about 2.46 MB (2581688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BIRT.exe (312.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (29.59 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.09 KB)
- java.exe (186.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.59 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (267.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.09 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (76.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.09 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.09 KB)
- klist.exe (15.09 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.09 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.59 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.09 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.09 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.59 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.59 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.59 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (537.00 KB)
- invoker.exe (68.25 KB)
- remove.exe (191.46 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (103.25 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (92.75 KB)
This page is about StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 version 188.8.131.52
StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 is an application offered by Borland. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 or simply click the Search field and type in "StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15". If it exists on your system the StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 program will be found automatically. After you select StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15:
- The publisher is: www.borland.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Borland\StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15\Uninstaller\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15.
8. After uninstalling StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 by Borland from your computer, nor are we saying that StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 by Borland is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove StarTeam Cross-Platform Client 15 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 13:05:00.850