StarPlayer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall StarPlayer from your PCAxissoft Corp.
. Open here
for more details on Axissoft Corp.. StarPlayer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Axissoft\StarPlayer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing StarPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Axissoft\StarPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 297.56 KB (304704 bytes) on disk and is called StarPlayer.exe.
StarPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 356.78 KB (365346
bytes) on disk.
- StarPlayer.exe (297.56 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 151337
of StarPlayer. You can find below a few links to other StarPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
StarPlayer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\AhnLab\Axissoft\StarPlayer
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\AhnLab\Axissoft\StarPlayer\avcodec-55.dll
- C:\Program Files\AhnLab\Axissoft\StarPlayer\avformat-55.dll
- C:\Program Files\AhnLab\Axissoft\StarPlayer\avutil-52.dll
- C:\Program Files\AhnLab\Axissoft\StarPlayer\COPYING.LGPLv2.1
- C:\Program Files\AhnLab\Axissoft\StarPlayer\LICENSE
- C:\Program Files\AhnLab\Axissoft\StarPlayer\npStarPlayer.dll
- C:\Program Files\AhnLab\Axissoft\StarPlayer\spEVRcp.dll
- C:\Program Files\AhnLab\Axissoft\StarPlayer\spUtils.dll
- C:\Program Files\AhnLab\Axissoft\StarPlayer\StarPlayer.exe
- C:\Program Files\AhnLab\Axissoft\StarPlayer\StarPlayerUI.dll
- C:\Program Files\AhnLab\Axissoft\StarPlayer\swresample-0.dll
- C:\Program Files\AhnLab\Axissoft\StarPlayer\swscale-2.dll
- C:\Program Files\AhnLab\Axissoft\StarPlayer\uninstall.exe
StarPlayer is a program offered by Axissoft Corp.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove StarPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase StarPlayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find StarPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "StarPlayer". The StarPlayer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select StarPlayer in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about StarPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StarPlayer.
8. After uninstalling StarPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of StarPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StarPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove StarPlayer by Axissoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that StarPlayer by Axissoft Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove StarPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:51:30.260