You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall StarOffice 7 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall StarOffice 7 from your PCSun Microsystems, Inc.
. More information on Sun Microsystems, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.sun.com/
if you want to read more on StarOffice 7 on Sun Microsystems, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarOffice7\program directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for StarOffice 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\StarOffice7\program\setup.exe -deinstall. quickstart.exe is the StarOffice 7's main executable file and it takes around 120.00 KB (122880 bytes) on disk.
StarOffice 7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.71 MB (15422112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashrep.exe (236.00 KB)
- j2re-1_4_2-windows-i586.exe (13.51 MB)
- jvmsetup.exe (64.00 KB)
- pkgchk.exe (12.50 KB)
- quickstart.exe (120.00 KB)
- regsvrex.exe (6.00 KB)
- setup.exe (152.00 KB)
- soffice.exe (640.00 KB)
This data is about StarOffice 7 version 7
If you're planning to uninstall StarOffice 7 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by StarOffice 7 when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StarOffice 7
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\StarOffice7
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StarOffice 7\Drawing.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StarOffice 7\From Template.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StarOffice 7\HTML Document.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StarOffice 7\Open Document.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\StarOffice 7
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\StarOffice 7\shell\edit\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\StarOffice 7\shell\edit\command\
StarOffice 7 is an application offered by the software company Sun Microsystems, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase StarOffice 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase StarOffice 7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find StarOffice 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "StarOffice 7". The StarOffice 7 application will be found very quickly. After you select StarOffice 7 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding StarOffice 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for StarOffice 7:
- The software company is: http://www.sun.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\StarOffice7\program\setup.exe -deinstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove StarOffice 7.
8. After removing StarOffice 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of StarOffice 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StarOffice 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove StarOffice 7 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that StarOffice 7 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StarOffice 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:15:54.873