This web page is about StarLight_Setup_ for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall StarLight_Setup_ from your computerFengMang
. You can read more on FengMang or check for application updates here
. More details about the software StarLight_Setup_ can be seen at http://www.17xgzs.com
. StarLight_Setup_ is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarLight directory, regulated by the user's choice. StarLight_Setup_'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\StarLight\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named StarLight.exe and occupies 3.91 MB (4097648 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside StarLight_Setup_. They take about 8.64 MB (9061576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (118.05 KB)
- aapt.exe (867.98 KB)
- adb.exe (842.77 KB)
- StarHelp.exe (1.65 MB)
- StarLight.exe (3.91 MB)
- testQt.exe (51.61 KB)
- XGRepaireVBox.exe (107.61 KB)
- LeoMoon CPU-V.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
StarLight_Setup_ is an application by FengMang. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall StarLight_Setup_ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete StarLight_Setup_ from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find StarLight_Setup_ or simply click the Search field and type in "StarLight_Setup_". If it is installed on your PC the StarLight_Setup_ app will be found very quickly. After you select StarLight_Setup_ in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding StarLight_Setup_, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for StarLight_Setup_:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.17xgzs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\StarLight\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StarLight_Setup_.
8. After removing StarLight_Setup_, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StarLight_Setup_ that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StarLight_Setup_ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove StarLight_Setup_ by FengMang from your PC, nor are we saying that StarLight_Setup_ by FengMang is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove StarLight_Setup_ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 21:18:23.110