You can find below details on how to remove StarForge for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall StarForge from your PCCodeHatch
. More information on CodeHatch can be seen here
. Click on www.starforge.com
to get more information about StarForge on CodeHatch's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\StarForge folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for StarForge is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 14.11 MB (14792704 bytes) on disk and is named StarForge.exe.
StarForge is comprised of the following executables which occupy 32.48 MB (34057392
bytes) on disk:
- StarForge.exe (14.11 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
StarForge is an application marketed by CodeHatch. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall StarForge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete StarForge from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StarForge or simply click the Search feature and type in "StarForge". If it exists on your system the StarForge application will be found automatically. After you select StarForge in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about StarForge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for StarForge:
- The publisher is: www.starforge.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StarForge.
8. After removing StarForge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of StarForge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing StarForge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall StarForge by CodeHatch from your computer, nor are we saying that StarForge by CodeHatch is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall StarForge in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 10:59:18.360