This page is about StarDrop for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall StarDrop from your computerOptibrium
. You can find out more on Optibrium or check for application updates here
. StarDrop is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Optibrium StarDrop v6.1 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. StarDrop's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Optibrium StarDrop v6.1\UNINSTAL.EXE" "C:\Program Files (x86)\JNJ\Optibrium StarDrop v6.1\INSTALL.LOG" "Optibrium StarDrop v6.1 Uninstall". The application's main executable file occupies 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstal.EXE.
StarDrop is composed of the following executables which occupy 128.00 KB (131072
bytes) on disk:
This info is about StarDrop version 6.1
only. For more StarDrop versions please click below:
StarDrop is a program offered by the software company Optibrium. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove StarDrop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall StarDrop from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find StarDrop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StarDrop". If it exists on your system the StarDrop application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click StarDrop in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding StarDrop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall StarDrop.
8. After removing StarDrop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of StarDrop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing StarDrop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove StarDrop by Optibrium from your computer, we are not saying that StarDrop by Optibrium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove StarDrop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 13:08:46.387