StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void
You can find on this page details on how to remove StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void from your PCBlizzard Entertainment, Inc.
. You can find out more on Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II folder, depending on the user's option during install. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\unins000.exe. StarCraft II.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.10 MB (3254832 bytes) on disk.
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void contains of the executables below. They take 181.65 MB (190473089
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- StarCraft II Editor.exe (356.05 KB)
- StarCraft II Editor_x64.exe (362.05 KB)
- StarCraft II Offline.exe (310.00 KB)
- StarCraft II.exe (3.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- BlizzardError.exe (328.55 KB)
- PrePopulateCache.exe (37.55 KB)
- SC2Editor.exe (35.72 MB)
- SC2Switcher.exe (928.05 KB)
- SC2Editor_x64.exe (48.06 MB)
- SC2Switcher_x64.exe (931.05 KB)
- SC2.exe (45.81 MB)
- SC2_x64.exe (44.64 MB)
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void is a program marketed by the software company Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void or simply click the Search feature and type in "StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void". If it is installed on your PC the StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void application will be found automatically. After you select StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void.
8. After uninstalling StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 06:30:15.030