You can find below detailed information on how to remove StarCraft II for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall StarCraft II from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. Go over here
for more info on Blizzard Entertainment. Usually the StarCraft II program is placed in the C:\Games\StarCraft II folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for StarCraft II is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\StarCraft II\Uninstall.exe. StarCraft II's main file takes around 1.01 MB (1057432 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
StarCraft II installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.01 MB (1057432
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1123
of StarCraft II. For more StarCraft II versions please click below:
...click to view all...
StarCraft II is a program by Blizzard Entertainment. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall StarCraft II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall StarCraft II with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find StarCraft II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StarCraft II". If it is installed on your PC the StarCraft II application will be found automatically. When you click StarCraft II in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about StarCraft II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StarCraft II.
8. After removing StarCraft II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StarCraft II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StarCraft II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall StarCraft II by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that StarCraft II by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall StarCraft II supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 10:10:58.933